Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Upcoming: Patrick Brennan FAZES

History in Parts (cross painting), 2009, 20"x 16"

Patrick Brennan
FAZES


12/5-12/12/2009
opens 12/5 6-9PM
103 reade st. #2
nyc 10013

If you've been following this blog for a little while, you know that I am really into Patrick Brennan’s work. It’s gone through a lot of interesting changes over the last few years and the work is really at an exciting point. With “FAZES”, Daily Operation presents Brennan's first solo show in New York. It includes a selection of works that highlight his distinct approach to abstract painting. Hints of moons, crosses, stars, and galaxies appear but the viewer is compelled to collect their own narrative.

His work has recently been seen at Artists Space, Heskin Contemporary, Kent State University, Mississippi State University, Apartment Show, and the Deli Storeroom. For more about Patrick Brennan, check out of my previous posts and especially our interview.

Contact me to see the show after opening night: lutzjon [at] gmail [dot] com.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 02, 2013

    Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. This is a really neatly written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    Also visit my homepage - best diet

    ReplyDelete