Monday, December 8, 2008

board at work

Back in 2001, I was working as an art handler at an American art gallery. These three pictures are of the group doodles that we used to do on the table in the back room. I’m not sure that these are the best examples of what we did, but they are the only pictures that still exist, as far as I know (hence the bad quality). The contributors to these works are Matthew Fisher, Bill Fiddler, Stephen Thornhill, and Garth Freeman.

I’d love to show more works done by people at work. If you have something you’d like to submit along those lines, send me an email...

2 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dubz- i really wish i had pics of the rest...there were so many...all gone now. i do have some small collages that we all did. i may put them up sometime.

    ReplyDelete